Thursday 8 September 2011

HHG's Review: Tools I used for modelling + EXTRA

My next review is not Gunpla, but the tools I uSED FOR MODELLING.

HERE'S THE FIRST ONE.

A very simple Trimmer for cutting out parts from the gates.

SECOND,
Two kinds of knives for cutting extra pieces from parts.
 

THIRD,
Some pegs and wooden chopsticks for gripping parts for painting.

FOURTH:
Some markers, Painty, UniPaint and some alcohol markers with different tip sizes for panel lining, and detail painting.

Fifth and(not) last,
Anchor spray paints. Used florescent Blue, Pink, Red, Orange, Flat Black, and Clear Paint (not matt, Gloss)

Forgot Sandpapers... maybe I'll update later.

SOME EXTRAS:

just made a Beam rifle of my own design from TT Hongli GN-X.

 Covered some holes with Plastic Plates and sanded it,

Tested at HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam. Looks fitting though ^^

Will update later after is painted ^^

1 comment:

  1. A tool is a equipment that can be used to reach a goal, especially if the item is not consumed in the process. I am Really impressed by your outstanding post on here! thanks.
    Hobby Tools

    ReplyDelete