Wednesday 15 June 2011

Hobby 4 life Gunpla review: HG 00 Qan[T]

Back to business by reviewing my Gunpla models.

First Review: HG 00 Qan[T]

CHECK THIS BOX!
 

Now the photos.

 Front
 Rear
 With GN Sword V

Both holding ways of GN Sword V

GN Sword Rifle mode

Binder with GN Sword bits. 

 
GN Sword V connection parts with GN Sword bits. 

 Binder opened showing another GN Drive.

 GN Sword bits.


Close-up details.

The Plastic Kits also includes an open palm.

The Right Hand with a mini 'shield'

Now, for the GN Sword V Upgrades.

GN Sword V Buster Sword Mode

GN Sword V buster Rifle mode

Binder with a 2nd GN drive attached to the backpack to transform into 00 Qan[T] Quantum Burst mode.

 The Parts.(also included a Base, not pictured)

That's all for today's review of this Gunpla! sayonara!

BTW, I cannot find the hobby Japan February 2011 because I want that Full Saber part. I can review the 00 Qan[t] full Saber if I FOUND the magazine. Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment